This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libgd-graph3d-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Sat Jun 14 12:02:24 2014 +0200
Update copyright info: Quote license names in comments to avoid some
debian/copyright | 14 +++++++-------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index e2ec391..40019a1 100644
@@ -16,8 +16,8 @@ Comment:
- Perl is licensed under either the Artistic license or the GNU General
- Public License, version 1 or later.
+ Perl is licensed under either the 'Artistic license' or the 'GNU
+ General Public License' version 1 or later.
Copyright: 2003-2008,2010-2011, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
@@ -26,14 +26,14 @@ License: GPL-2+
- On Debian systems the Artistic License is located in
+ On Debian systems the 'Artistic License' is located in
- On Debian systems the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 1 is
- located in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
+ On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 1 is located
+ in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
@@ -48,8 +48,8 @@ License: GPL-2+
- On Debian systems the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 is
- located in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
+ On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 2 is located
+ in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list