This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
carnil pushed a commit to branch master
in repository liblist-moreutils-perl.
Author: Salvatore Bonaccorso <car...@debian.org>
Date: Tue Jul 12 08:27:20 2016 +0200
Drop fix-spelling-error-in-manpage.patch patch
debian/patches/fix-spelling-error-in-manpage.patch | 27 ----------------------
debian/patches/series | 1 -
2 files changed, 28 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/patches/fix-spelling-error-in-manpage.patch
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,27 +0,0 @@
-Description: Fix some spelling errors in POD
-Author: Salvatore Bonaccorso <car...@debian.org>
-@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ and then come back.
- The current distribution is a balance between finishing the history and
- claiming for future requirements. Therefore some components will receive
--a rewrite on purpose - others wont.
-+a rewrite on purpose - others won't.
- For the moment - it's not the primary goal to clean up the configuration
- stage, until the primary goals and prerequisites are done.
-@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ Secondary goals are harmonizing the func
- (see RT#102673), tidying the infrastructure of the distribution and remove
- unnecessary complexity (while protecting the necessary).
--One example of removing unnessesary infrastructure could be to move
-+One example of removing unnecessary infrastructure could be to move
- L<Data::Tumbler> and L<Test::WriteVariants> into authoring mode, when
- imrpoved test for RT#93207 could be reasonably done by a module which
- is recommended for test. The recommendation of
diff --git a/debian/patches/series b/debian/patches/series
index ebee6cd..f47da0b 100644
@@ -1,2 +1 @@
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list