This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
nickm-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libplack-middleware-header-perl.
Author: Nick Morrott <knowledgejun...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 7 15:31:09 2016 +0100
debian/changelog | 8 +++-----
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 8f41f20..8bf502c 100644
@@ -3,16 +3,14 @@ libplack-middleware-header-perl (0.04-1) UNRELEASED;
- d/copyright: I'd move the Comment (berne convention) to the "Files: *"
section, since we have the information for the other files (I assume)
+ Spiffy.pm: no explicit copyright
- git doesn't correspond to the tarball because of the upstream .gitignore.
this leads to dpkg-source warnings about missing files, and is also
annoying for investigating the source. easy fix: add a debian/gbp.conf like
in libmodule-install-repository-perl to ignore the .gitignore
(and then probably some kind of re-import is necessary ...)
- - the old Test::* modules in inc/ are a potential problem; currently we
- already see warnings but they can become errors in the future. possible
- solutions: repack to get rid if inc/Test or move inc/Test out of the way
- during build, like in libperlio-via-symlink-perl's debian/rules (just with
- inc/Test instead of inc/)
* Initial Release. (Closes: #741260)
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list