This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libcatmandu-sru-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Sun Dec 25 15:54:10 2016 +0100
Update copyright info: Use License-Grant and License-Reference fields.
Thanks to Ben Finney.
debian/copyright | 35 ++++++++++-------------------------
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index cfa79ad..d007856 100644
@@ -7,41 +7,26 @@ Source: https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu-SRU
Copyright: Wouter Willaert, <wout...@inuits.eu>
2014, Patrick Hochstenbach <patrick.hochstenb...@ugent.be>
-License: Artistic or GPL-1+
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of either: the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation; or the Artistic License.
+License: Artistic or GPL-1+
Copyright: 2014, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
+ This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
+ under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
+ Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
+ option) any later version.
- On Debian systems the 'Artistic License' is located in
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 1 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
- option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General
- Public License for more details.
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 3 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list