This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
gregoa pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libdbix-safe-perl.
Author: gregor herrmann <gre...@debian.org>
Date: Sat May 2 21:06:53 2015 +0200
Update short/long description.
debian/control | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/control b/debian/control
index 137cfcc..a6ff584 100644
@@ -17,12 +17,12 @@ Architecture: all
-Description: Safe wrapper to DBI interface
- The purpose of this module is to give controlled, limited access to an
- application, rather than simply passing it a raw database handle through DBI.
- DBIx::Safe acts as a wrapper to the database, by only allowing through the
- commands you tell it to. It filters all things related to the database handle
- - methods and attributes.
+Description: safe wrapper to DBI interface
+ The purpose of the DBIx::Safe module is to give controlled, limited access to
+ an application, rather than simply passing it a raw database handle through
+ DBI. DBIx::Safe acts as a wrapper to the database, by only allowing through
+ the commands you tell it to. It filters all things related to the database
+ handle - methods and attributes.
The typical usage is for your application to create a database handle via a
normal DBI call to new(), then pass that to DBIx::Safe->new(), which will
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list