This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
malex-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository rex.
Author: Alexandre Mestiashvili <a...@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Tue May 26 10:43:54 2015 +0200
d/changelog: upload to unstable
debian/changelog | 34 +---------------------------------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 33 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 44bf2b9..49a9ac2 100644
@@ -1,36 +1,4 @@
-rex (1.2.1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
- - d/copyright:
- + lib/Rex/Pkg/OpenWrt.pm has an additional/different copyright statement
- (and no license?! maybe add a Comment that we assume the same license as
- the other stuff since it's based on one of the modules))
- + lib/Rex/Inventory/HP/ACU.pm embeds code with a different
- My fault.., as rex is developed by a number of people, may be it makes sense
- to simply add all of them to Copyright of Files: * ?
- Currently I tried to track down every file's copyright, but it will become
- more complicated if project grows.
- * in general that approach is fine and happens in other packages as well
- - d/control:
- + why is libsort-naturally-perl in B-D-I and not in Depends/Recommends?
- grep shows it's used in lib/Rex/Group/Entry/Server.pm
- (and autopkgtest whines about its absence as well)
- + I'm not sure I understand the split in Depends/Recommends but hey :)
- rex uses a lot of modules, some are required for very basic functionality,
- others are needed for more specific cases. Like libdbi-perl is not needed
- for file manipulations, so I thought it should be placed into Recommended
- and installed when a user requests rex + dbi.
- * sounds good
- Now I think that to achive such modularity, rex should be split in different
- packages, but right now I have no idea how to do it, and because it is
- distribuited as one software package I think it makes sense to put all
- modules in Depends, after all its just small perl modules :) or ?
- * agreed, splitting is probably painful
- + autopktest still fail, please fix or remove header
- Removed the header,don't know how to fix all issues revealed by
- pkg-perl-autotest. How do I run it correctly ? with commands
- defined in
+rex (1.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Initial Release. Closes: #688066.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list