This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
morph pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libdate-range-perl.
Author: Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org>
Date: Fri Jul 10 15:25:36 2015 -0400
debian/copyright | 40 ++++++++++++++--------------------------
1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index 4d33ff1..b873617 100644
@@ -2,35 +2,23 @@ Format:
Upstream-Contact: Tony Bowden <ka...@tmtm.com>
-DISCLAIMER: This copyright info was automatically extracted
- from the perl module. It may not be accurate, so you better
- check the module sources in order to ensure the module for its
- inclusion in Debian or for general legal information. Please,
- if licensing information is incorrectly generated, file a bug
- on dh-make-perl.
- NOTE: Don't forget to remove this disclaimer once you are happy
- with this file.
-Copyright: Tony Bowden <ka...@tmtm.com>
+Copyright: Copyright (C) 2001-2006 Tony Bowden.
-Copyright: 2015, Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org>
-License: Artistic or GPL-1+
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the Artistic License, which comes with Perl.
+ it under the terms of the GNU General Public License; either version
+ 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- On Debian systems, the complete text of the Artistic License can be
- found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/Artistic'.
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option)
- any later version.
+ This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- On Debian systems, the complete text of version 1 of the GNU General
- Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
+ On Debian systems, the complete text of version 2 of the GNU General
+ Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
+Copyright: 2015, Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org>
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list