This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
kanashiro-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libnet-dict-perl.
Author: Lucas Kanashiro <kanashiro.dua...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 20 18:14:54 2015 -0300
d/changelog: Remove TODO and release
debian/changelog | 22 +---------------------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 21 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/changelog b/debian/changelog
index 7cf843f..2099c3d 100644
@@ -1,24 +1,4 @@
-libnet-dict-perl (2.19-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
- - d/copyright:
- + t/database.t missing
- + where does "2001-2014" (esp. the 2014) come from?
- + if you want to specify it for each file, then dict and tkdict are missing
- :) but using what you have in lib/Net/Dict.pod for "Files: *" should also
- - d/control:
- + libappconfig-std-perl could probably go into Recommends, seems to be only
- needed for the two scripts
- + missing in Build-Depends-Indep: libtest-differences-perl
- please always build with sbuild or pbuilder/cowbuilder
- - the real problem is that the tests fail spectacularly because they try to
- connect to a dictd. trying & looking it seems the tests try to connect to
- dict.org. bad. no internet connection guaranteed or allowed during build.
- looks like we have to skip a few tests.
- - please note that I haven't built the package successfully so there might
- be more TODOs coming up. - e.g. I'm curious what happens to ./dict and
- ./tkdict. and what the autopkgtests do.
+libnet-dict-perl (2.19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release. (Closes: #792879)
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list