This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libtest-fake-httpd-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Tue Aug 4 08:29:15 2015 +0200
Update copyright info: Use License-Grant and License-Reference fields.
Thanks to Ben Finney.
debian/copyright | 41 +++++++++++------------------------------
1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index 6e1609c..0028b7b 100644
@@ -7,16 +7,11 @@ Source: http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/M/MA/MASAKI
Copyright: NAKAGAWA Masaki <mas...@cpan.org>
-License: Artistic or GPL-1+
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the same terms as Perl itself.
+License: Artistic or GPL-1+
Perl 5 is licensed under either the 'Artistic license' or the 'GNU
General Public License' version 1 or later.
@@ -43,32 +38,18 @@ License: Artistic or GPL-1+
Copyright: 2014, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>,
+ This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
+ under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
+ Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
+ option) any later version.
- On Debian systems the 'Artistic License' is located in
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 1 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
- option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General
- Public License for more details.
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 3 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list