This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
grinorcole-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libmemcached-libmemcached-perl.
Merge: ba00132 cd4b0fe
Author: Christopher Hoskin <christopher.hos...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 14 08:23:31 2015 +0100
Merge branch 'master' of
debian/changelog | 10 +++++++++-
1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --cc debian/changelog
@@@ -1,4 -1,18 +1,12 @@@
- libmemcached-libmemcached-perl (1.001801+dfsg-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
+ libmemcached-libmemcached-perl (1.001801-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
- - d/copyright: Paul-Hsieh looks at least weird (doesn't say what is
- allowed), Bob-Jenkins looks non-free (only "use", no distribution or
- "modification". - I think just repackaging and removing src/ completely is
- the easiest (and probably only) way forward.
- - d/control: "libmemcached-dev (= 1.0.18-4)": really only this version? or
- ">="? limiting to one version sounds like a pain for the future.
- the resulting binary package just depends on an unversioned
+ - autopkgtest: the rewrite with the new tools looks nice! but unfortunately
+ it has a problem: /usr/bin/memcached is still running at the end :/
+ (which means in my lvm setup that the snapshot lv can't be unmounted and
+ the tests finally die)
++ - Yes, I couldn't see a way to shutdown the daemon at the end. Perhaps we
++ need a hook to call a smoke-teardown script?
* Initial Release. Closes: #801254
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list