This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
gregoa pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libevent-rpc-perl.
Author: gregor herrmann <gre...@debian.org>
Date: Sat Oct 17 23:00:20 2015 +0200
Update long description.
debian/control | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/control b/debian/control
index 23e55c1..5138141 100644
@@ -34,11 +34,11 @@ Description: Event based transparent Client/Server RPC
Event::RPC supports you in developing Event based networking client/server
applications with transparent object/method access from the client to the
server. Network communication is optionally encrypted using IO::Socket::SSL.
- Several event loop managers are supported due to an extensible API.
- Currently Event and Glib are implemented.
+ Several event loop managers are supported due to an extensible API. Currently
+ Event, Glib and AnyEvent are implemented.
Event::RPC consists of a server and a client library. The server exports a
- list of classes and methods, which are allowed to be called over the
- network. More specific it acts as a proxy for objects created on the server
- side (on demand of the connected clients) which handles client side methods
- calls with transport of method arguments and return values.
+ list of classes and methods, which are allowed to be called over the network.
+ More specific it acts as a proxy for objects created on the server side (on
+ demand of the connected clients) which handles client side methods calls with
+ transport of method arguments and return values.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list