This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libcatmandu-store-mongodb-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Mon Oct 26 22:04:46 2015 +0100
Update copyright info: Use License-Grant and License-Reference fields.
Thanks to Ben Finney.
debian/copyright | 57 +++++++++++++++-----------------------------------------
1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index d67f98f..8781b60 100644
@@ -6,64 +6,37 @@ Source: https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu-Store-MongoDB
Copyright: 2014, Nicolas Steenlant <nicolas.steenl...@ugent.be>
-License: Artistic or GPL-1+
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of either: the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation; or the Artistic License.
+License: Artistic or GPL-1+
Copyright: 2009-2013, 10gen, Inc
+ Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
+ not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain
+ a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Copyright: 2014, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
+ This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
+ under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
+ Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
+ option) any later version.
- On Debian systems the 'Artistic License' is located in
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 1 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
- option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General
- Public License for more details.
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 3 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.
- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
- you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
- You may obtain a copy of the License at
- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
- distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
- WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
- See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
- limitations under the License.
- On Debian systems the 'Apache License' version 2.0 is located in
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list