This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libperl6-export-attrs-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Mon Oct 26 23:36:07 2015 +0100
Update copyright info: Use License-Grant and License-Reference fields.
Thanks to Ben Finney.
debian/copyright | 32 ++++++++++----------------------
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index 16b89af..49e1bde 100644
@@ -5,40 +5,28 @@ Source: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl6-Export-Attrs/
Copyright: 2005, Damian Conway <dcon...@cpan.org>
-License: Artistic or GPL-1+
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the same terms as Perl itself.
+License: Artistic or GPL-1+
Perl is licensed under either the Artistic license or the GNU General
Public License, version 1 or later.
Copyright: 2011, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
+ This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
+ under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
+ Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any
+ later version.
- On Debian systems the Artistic License is located in
- On Debian systems the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 1 is
- located in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any
- later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- General Public License for more details.
- On Debian systems the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 is
- located in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list