This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
gregoa pushed a commit to branch master
in repository libtie-cache-perl.
Author: gregor herrmann <gre...@debian.org>
Date: Mon Nov 16 19:49:13 2015 +0100
Improve short and long description.
debian/control | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/control b/debian/control
index 746effb..a8b8b2e 100644
@@ -15,12 +15,12 @@ Package: libtie-cache-perl
-Description: perl Tie::Cache - LRU Cache in Memory
- This module implements a least recently used (LRU) cache in memory
- through a tie interface. Any time data is stored in the tied hash, that
- key/value pair has an entry time associated with it, and as the cache
- fills up, those members of the cache that are the oldest are removed to
- make room for new entries.
+Description: module for LRU cache in memory
+ The module Tie::Cache module implements a least recently used (LRU) cache in
+ memory through a tie interface. Any time data is stored in the tied hash,
+ that key/value pair has an entry time associated with it, and as the cache
+ fills up, those members of the cache that are the oldest are removed to make
+ room for new entries.
So, the cache only "remembers" the last written entries, up to the size
of the cache. This can be especially useful if you access great amounts
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list