This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository liblog-any-adapter-screen-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Tue Aug 4 15:30:08 2015 +0200
Update copyright info: Use License-Grant and License-Reference fields.
Thanks to Ben Finney.
debian/copyright | 48 +++++++++++++++++-------------------------------
1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index 40788dc..1ab79cb 100644
@@ -5,45 +5,31 @@ Source:
-Copyright: 2015, perlancar <perlan...@cpan.org>
-License: Artistic or GPL-1+
+ © 2015, perlancar <perlan...@cpan.org>
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
+License: Artistic or GPL-1+
+ Perl 5 is licensed under either the 'Artistic license' or the 'GNU
+ General Public License' version 1 or later.
-Copyright: 2015, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
+ © 2015, Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
+ This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
+ under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
+ Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any
+ later version.
- On Debian systems the 'Artistic License' is located in
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 1 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1'.
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any
- later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- General Public License for more details.
- On Debian systems the 'GNU General Public License' version 3 is located
- in '/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.
- You should have received a copy of the 'GNU General Public License'
- along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list