This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
js pushed a commit to branch master
in repository liblog-any-adapter-screen-perl.
Author: Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>
Date: Tue Mar 8 13:14:51 2016 +0100
Update short and long description, based on upstream info.
debian/control.in | 12 +++++-------
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/control.in b/debian/control.in
index 2d6c5a2..52039c6 100644
@@ -14,10 +14,8 @@ Architecture: all
-Description: send logs to screen with colorized messages according to level
- Log::Any::Adapter::Screen prints log messages to screen
- (STDERR/STDOUT) colored according to level. It is just like
- Log::Log4perl::Appender::ScreenColoredLevel, even down to the default
- colors (with a tiny difference), except that you don't have to use
- Log::Log4perl. Of course, unlike Log4perl, it only logs to screen and
- has minimal features.
+Description: send logs to screen, with colors and some other features
+ Log::Any adapter::Screen prints log messages to screen (STDERR/STDOUT).
+ The messages are colored according to level (unless coloring is turned
+ off). It has a few other features: allow passing formatter, allow
+ setting level from some environment variables, add prefix/timestamps.
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on
Pkg-perl-cvs-commits mailing list