Hey intrigeri, intrigeri [2015-05-02 12:36 +0200]: > my understanding is that you'll need us to upload to sid some apparmor > changes that are currently in experimental only, before you can upload > systemd v219+ into sid.
Right, mostly for moving the library from /usr to /lib/. The "Make apparmor run before networking" change got reverted for now, as we don't have a fully working fix for apparmor yet, and we want to wait until that lands. > Do you have any target date for this upload? I quickly discussed that with Michael the other day. So far the plan is to keep 215 in unstable/master until Debian 8.1, and upload 219 after that. > I'm quite happy with apparmor 2.9.2-1 so far, and wouldn't mind > uploading it to sid whenever you need it there. The only concern > I have is about the removal of the $remote_fs dependency, that I'm not > entirely convinced with, as expressed on > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=782700#52 Indeed, I followed up there, well spotted! Thanks, Martin -- Martin Pitt | http://www.piware.de Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Developer (www.debian.org) _______________________________________________ Pkg-systemd-maintainers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-systemd-maintainers
