I was affected by this bug from some time, and about one week ago I found
something that did the trick for me: 

I did these steps:
* apt-get source thunar
* apt-get build-dep thunar
* Manually patch the file as in the blog post
* debuild -us -uc

And tried the new thunar for a week. This solved for me.

Maybe the maintainers can test and packaged it more cleanly (I did this only 
for me).

Thank you in advance!

PS: I was going to test this patch for a week and then file a bug here in the 
BTS, but
Chris Tillman got it first :D)

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Pkg-xfce-devel mailing list

Reply via email to