Hey!

Riccardo asked me yesterday if I'd be able to attend Tokamak3... so I would
have fun to do this! :)

Anyway, is the budget still open? My travel costs should be around 350€ I
guess (if I calculated right). It's a 10 hour drive by train actually...

Well if those financial things are ok and there's still a bed free I'd try to
get me out of school for those days... (I cannot compromise that I get that
though, mom told me my headteacher isn't that cooperative... ;))

Regards,

Lukas

PS: Ahh the things I'd work on are the Quicklaunch-Applet and Raptor (together
with Riccardo I think...).