romangg added a comment.

  I just looked at the release schedule of frameworks and it will be difficult
to get the required output duplication changes in KWayland 5.62 (tagging date
7th September), which Plasma 5.17 will depend on. Question is if we want to
merge even without output duplication or try to squeeze the frameworks changes
in before.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: romangg, #plasma, #kwin, #vdg
Cc: #vdg, GB_2, gvarsanyi, davidedmundson, ngraham, mvourlakos, knambiar,
broulik, filipf, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
konkinartem, ian, jguidon, hannahk, Ghost6, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
squeakypancakes, alexde, IohannesPetros, trickyricky26, ragreen, mglb, Pitel,
crozbo, ndavis, ZrenBot, firef, skadinna, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, mbohlender, mart