ngraham added a comment.

  One thing I just noticed is missing is the option to quickly switch the whole
display to use the opposite color scheme (i.e. Breeze Dark if you're using
default Breeze) The current version cuttlefish does this and I find it quite
handy.

  It would also be nice if the built-in montage functionality had a feature to
spit out a combined breeze light and breeze dark image so you didn't need to
create both manually.

REPOSITORY
  R118 Plasma SDK

To: cblack, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: GB_2, trickyricky26, davidre, ndavis, filipf, davidedmundson, ngraham,
plasma-devel, #vdg, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, mart