apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in main.qml:68
> These strings still need to be re-worded, and possibly collapsed, and
> possible the whole UI needs to be re-thought. What if I want to submit
> detailed system information but only basic usage information? Maybe we need
> two combo boxes, one for system info and one for usage info.

That's not how it's implemented in KUserfeedback.

  enum TelemetryMode {
          NoTelemetry, ///< Transmit no data at all.
          BasicSystemInformation = 0x10, ///< Transmit basic information about
the system.
          BasicUsageStatistics = 0x20, ///< Transmit basic usage statistics.
          DetailedSystemInformation = 0x30, ///< Transmit detailed system
information.
          DetailedUsageStatistics = 0x40, ///< Transmit detailed usage
statistics.
      };

DetailedSystemInformation = BasicUsageStatistics+BasicSystemInformation

And I don't think it's wrong. It's about making it easy for users to choose to
help us learn about their behaviour.

> ngraham wrote in main.qml:41
> #1 isn't done yet (it still talks about Plasma, not KDE software more
> generally)

But it's not true, only Plasma components will follow the setting. Only the
checkbox will be used elsewhere. (hence the old ugly frame).

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: apol, #plasma, vkrause, ngraham
Cc: aspotashev, ngraham, bcooksley, davidedmundson, ognarb, broulik,
plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2,
ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, mart