davidre added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> slidefiltermodel.cpp:51
> +    if(sourceModel) {
> +        connect(sourceModel, &QAbstractItemModel::rowsInserted, this,
> &SlideFilterModel::invalidate);
> +        connect(sourceModel, &QAbstractItemModel::rowsRemoved, this,
> &SlideFilterModel::invalidate);

Good point. No need to invalidate in the other cases.

Maybe. It depends where images are added in the model? Maybe we would end up
showing pictures again because the indexes have shifted? Or the new images are
always shown at the end because they get appended? Either way I think that*'s
not to bad if the order is set to Random. The result could also be the result
of a random permutation.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, #plasma
Cc: broulik, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart