davidre added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> globalaccel.cpp:50
> +
> +QKeySequence GlobalAccel::getMenuEntryShortcut(const QString &storageId)
> +{

I think the list that is returned can have up to 2 entries. The shortcut and
the alternate shortcut. However the currently Gui shows/configures only one
shortcut.

> globalaccel.h:27
> +public:
> +    static QKeySequence getMenuEntryShortcut(const QString &storageId);
> +    static void changeMenuEntryShortcut(const QString &storageId, const
> QKeySequence &shortcut);

I just used the old names.

REPOSITORY
  R103 KMenu Editor

To: davidre, #plasma, davidedmundson, mlaurent
Cc: apol, mlaurent, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, ahiemstra, mart