davidre added a comment.

  In D25144#558630 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25144#558630>, @ngraham wrote:

  > However I see a problem with changing "Application Launchers" to
"Applications": It implies that the items in that category will give you access
to change all the shortcuts for those applications, which it does not do. If we
want to make this change, I think we'd need to actually put all of each app's
shortcuts into its item in that list, assuming that's possible.

  I don't think that's implied when the Settings page is titled "Global
Shortcuts". The category is about about global shortcuts that relate to
Application.
  Also note that it will be an improvement when eventually more shortcuts are
moved to desktop files. For example the "Lock Session" shortcut would end up in
"Application Launchers" with D24877 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24877>.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: davidre, #plasma
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart