ngraham added a comment.

  This suffers from the same problem as the earlier version in that the SSD
versions of the apps look like this: F7759573: Screenshot_20191112_153033.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7759573>

  This is a problem with the current state of the Breeze color scheme because
of heavy the titlebar color looks when applied to the rest of the tools area
underneath it. However Once we implement the Breeze color scheme changes to
support  T10201 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10201>, these apps will in fact
automatically look like how we want!

  So I won't formally object, but I think we should delay landing the changes
until T10201 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10201> is done for other apps.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk

To: cblack, #vdg, #breeze
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart