broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in kfileplacesmodel.cpp:758
> you have dropped the `allowedHere` check. Probably just `if (!allowedHere)
> continue`.
>
> And for reasons unknown to me, `tags:` is not filtered per app - move the
> allowedHere check to the very beginning of the `while(...)` loop.

Devices are always allowed. The old check was

  if (isSupportedScheme && ((isSupportedUrl && ... && allowedHere) ||
deviceAvailable))

so `deviceAvailable` trumps `allowedHere`

> bruns wrote in kfileplacesmodel.cpp:759
> Does KFilePlacesItem have a move constructor? You can do the heap allocation
> then only if necessary.

It does not.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: broulik, #frameworks, dfaure, ngraham, bruns
Cc: bruns, ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart