jgrulich marked 10 inline comments as done.
jgrulich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in ConfigurationDialog.qml:55
> this shouldn't need to be in `Component.onCompleted:`; just set `checked`
> directly as a binding: `checked: configuration.unlockModemOnDetection`

I did it this way, because if I use checked: foo, then it reports warning about
non-NOTIFYable property.

> ngraham wrote in main.qml:205
> Use the attached ToolTip property instead of creating a whole object; it's
> lighter that way

I tried, doesn't seem to work. I followed the example from
https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qt5-5.12/qml-qtquick-controls2-tooltip.html and it
says there is no such attached property.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

To: jgrulich, ngraham, #plasma
Cc: plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart