leinir added a comment.

  In D25961#578727 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25961#578727>, @zachus wrote:

  > is there a server out there to run it against?

  The provider file points it at the opendesktop.org server (that is to say,
the KDE Store), so testing can be done against the live servers that already
provide all our content :)

  Note also that the current client id and secret means you will be told that
Bhushan Shah is asking for access to your things during sign-in - this is
because that's who asked for test access in order to build this, so don't
worry, that's currently expected. Before merging, it'll want to be swapped out
for a more proper id, though we'll probably want to give this some thought - do
we want one default for all of KDE's software, do we want one that can be
replaced by distributions, or do we want distributions to have to do this? i'm
currently unsure, but leaning towards option two (meaning, ship with a default
id and secret set, but offer the ability for distributions and app developers
to swap this out with one of their own).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: leinir
Cc: zachus, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart