davidre added a comment.

  In D26039#579200 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26039#579200>, @crossi wrote:

  > Some concern here as I tested the patch. The filter is working but the
implementation breaks some functionality.

  > - At initialization, the current theme is not selected in the grid view.
  > - When settings a theme for deletion, it does not activate the apply button
and the theme is no longer greyed out in the grid view.

  Curious every issue you describe works for me. It would surprise me because
the relevant code should be copied as is from the colors kcm.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: davidre, #plasma, #vdg, broulik
Cc: ervin, ndavis, crossi, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart