broulik added a comment.

  I read kaccess.cpp and commented on where the defaults diverge, there could
be more. There's also some keys that have typos and/or don't match.
  This shows quite impressively why having this stuff in a central place is
useful :)
  Given kaccess.cpp is what does the handling, ultimately its defaults will be
what is being used, not the ones in the KCM.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:13
> +    </entry>
> +    <entry name="artsBell" key="ArtsBell" type="Bool">
> +      <label>Whether or not to use a custom bell</label>

lol

Can you give this a better name, like "customBell"

(Arts was the KDE 3 sound server)

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:17
> +    </entry>
> +    <entry name="artsBellFile" key="ArtsBellFile" type="String">
> +      <label>The custom bell sound file</label>

Likewise, customBellFile

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:46
> +    <entry name="stickyKeysLatch" key="StickyKeysLatch" type="Bool">
> +      <label>Lock sticked keys</label>
> +      <default>true</default>

"stickied" is not a word but I can see that "stuck" implies something else

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:55
> +      <label>Send a system bell notification when sticky keys are enabled or
> disabled</label>
> +      <default>true</default>
> +    </entry>

The default is `false`

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:61
> +    </entry>
> +    <entry name="kNotifyModifiers" key="kNotifyModifiers" type="Bool">
> +      <label>Send a plasma notification when a lock key or sticky keys state
> changes</label>

"key" or whatever that k stands for?

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:76
> +      <label>Use system bell when a key is pressed</label>
> +      <default>true</default>
> +    </entry>

The default is `false`

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:80
> +      <label>Use system bell when a key is accepted</label>
> +      <default>true</default>
> +    </entry>

The default is `false`

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:84
> +      <label>Use system bell when a key is rejected</label>
> +      <default>true</default>
> +    </entry>

The default is `false`

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:97
> +      <label>Use system bell when a bounced key is rejected</label>
> +      <default>true</default>
> +    </entry>

BounceKeysRejectBeep

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:121
> +    </entry>
> +    <entry name="kNotifyAccess" key="kNotifyAccess" type="Bool">
> +      <label>Send a plasma notification when a keyboard accessbility feature
> is enabled or disabled</label>

There is only `kNotifyAccessX` (note the X)

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:142
> +    <entry name="mKTimeToMax" key="MKTimeToMax" type="Int">
> +      <default>1000</default>
> +    </entry>

This is actually being calculated referencing "interal" in kaccess code:

  mouseGroup.readEntry("MKTimeToMax", (5000 + interval / 2) / interval);

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:144
> +    </entry>
> +    <entry name="mKDTimeToMax" key="MK-TimeToMax" type="Int">
> +      <default>5000</default>

The key is `MKTimeToMax`

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:148
> +    <entry name="mKMaxSpeed" key="MKMaxSpeed" type="Int">
> +      <default>1000</default>
> +    </entry>

Defaults to `interval`

> kaccess_settings.kcfg:155
> +    <entry name="mKCurve" key="MKCurve" type="Int">
> +      <label>Acceleration profil</label>
> +      <default>0</default>

profil*e*

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: meven, ervin, #plasma, crossi
Cc: broulik, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart