apol added a comment.

  > What about allowing to create a hotspot if the WiFi is in use, but it's not
used as primary connection (e.g. Ethernet or Mobile connections are used
primarily). In that case the user wouldn't be without connection if we
disconnect him.

  Surely. And if the laptop is capable of sharing a wifi connection through a
hotspot (or through ethernet), that should be possible as well.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

To: jgrulich, #plasma, ngraham, #vdg
Cc: meven, cblack, alexde, mthw, apol, plasma-devel, LeGast00n,
The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot,
ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts,
sebas, ahiemstra, mart