niccolove added a comment.

  I've tried to ask some users, and I received generally positive feedback on
the idea, as many considered it pretty. There's a plugin that does this (with
many positive reviews on the store), but I think it's not a good idea to fork
very similar codebases, and this patch would make it much more discoverable by
default. I just think it would be a pretty feature that users might like. I
love it myself. It make the eye focus on the active window rather than the
background.
  Example:
  F7892727: Screenshot_20200119_201932.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7892727>
  F7892729: Screenshot_20200119_201957.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7892729>

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: niccolove, #plasma
Cc: davidedmundson, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart