meven added a comment.

  In D26998#602676 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26998#602676>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > I reached that same conclusion late last night (so in a sense ++++), and
abandoned the other patch thinking I had everything understood.

  > But then I tried it and it didn't work.

  Do you mean you tried the same as this patch and it does not fix the issue ?
  Could you have mistyped your test user password, not entered a password in
the UI ( currently in the password window you need to wait 400 ms before the ok
is enabled and if you hit enter then, you hit cancel without a warning) ?

  According to my testing and debugging, it fixes the issue.

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager

To: meven, ngraham, davidedmundson, #plasma
Cc: plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart