ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: VDG, Discover Software Store, apol.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Doing so makes the title display look ugly and generated a bug report. I
can't see any
  obvious reason why we need to un-escape this text. It was added in
  ae8088d0b9bcc1baea244c5d14d4f0788a2f2b68
<https://phabricator.kde.org/R134:ae8088d0b9bcc1baea244c5d14d4f0788a2f2b68>
without explanation; maybe we don't need it?

  @apol do you remember?

  BUG: 416781
  FIXED-IN: 5.18.0

TEST PLAN
  Searching still works

  Search terms with HTML entities in them no longer look ugly in the title:

  F8070324: good text.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8070324>

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH
  show-search-text-un-escaped (branched from Plasma/5.18)

AFFECTED FILES
  discover/qml/ApplicationsListPage.qml

To: ngraham, #vdg, #discover_software_store, apol
Cc: plasma-devel, apol, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, ahiemstra, mart