crossi added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> componentchooseremail.cpp:154
>      } else {
>          pSettings->setSetting(KEMailSettings::ClientProgram,
> emailClientService->storageId());
>          pSettings->setSetting(KEMailSettings::ClientTerminal,
> emailClientService->terminal() ? QStringLiteral("true") :
> QStringLiteral("false"));

While you are here, can you had a check on this pointer. I don't understand why
there is one below but not here.

> componentchooserfilemanager.cpp:117
>      const QString storageId = currentData().toString();
> -    if (!storageId.isEmpty()) {
> -        m_currentIndex = currentIndex();

I would have kept this test that is more clearer than `if (currentIndex() ==
count() - 1) {}` if you confirm it works the same.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: meven, bport, ervin, crossi
Cc: plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart