ngraham added a comment.

  In D27408#613637 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27408#613637>, @mlaurent wrote:

  > no each reviews but when you create a patch for qt5.15 as I was the only
dev which worked on qt5.15 it was logical to add me.
  >  I will not subscribe for each commit in plasma/framework, for sure after
20-30 commits I will not read them. I have ~ 200 mails by days, so for sure I
will not be able to read them.

  We all get that many emails per day, or more.

  Making sure that commits get reviewed is an important part of keeping up the
quality. Even obvious-seeming bugfixes can regress things. If your workflow
makes it impossible for you to seek review for your commits, or to review other
people's commits, then maybe there's something wrong with your workflow.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent

To: apol, #plasma
Cc: ngraham, mlaurent, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev,
cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin,
himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol,
ahiemstra, mart