gvgeo added a comment.

  > I'm seeing some weird jagginess on radio buttons, slider handles, and
combobox shadows:

  I cannot replicate this. And I cannot see how I could have created this. Or
where to start.

  Here's my short list of problems.
  F8113183: problems.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8113183>

  I believe these 6 are known.
  1.Default size too small, content disappears.
  2.Content goes up.
  5.Content under the scrollbars.
  7.ComboBox text cut when scaled.
  8.ComboBox change  sizes.
  9.Controls have incorrect scaling.

  3. Slider too big. Preferred width, which was removed in last patch update is
needed. To replicate click applications and go back to devices.
  4. Number is lower from the slider's center line. Maybe the problem is with
slider.
  5. Mute top margin is just random.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  kcmports2

To: gvgeo, #plasma, drosca, ngraham, #vdg
Cc: davidedmundson, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin,
himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol,
ahiemstra, mart