ahmadsamir added a comment.

  I spent some time looking (and hacking at a kdeplatformfontdialoghelper...)
at the code in kdeplatformfiledialoghelper, KFontChooser and KFontDialog, and I
am starting to think that moving KFontDialog to KWidgetAddons (where
KFontChooser and KFontRequester live) is a better/more viable solution. Also
the differences/features between KFonDialog/KFontChooser v.s. QFontDialog are
numerous, unlike KIO open file dialog v.s. QFileDialog.

  Are there examples of how to move/port a class from one repo to another?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: ahmadsamir, #plasma, davidedmundson, broulik, ervin, meven
Cc: cfeck, bport, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart