jgrulich added a comment.

libportal-qt/a370903@@LibPortalQt@sha/../../../libportal-qt/portal_p.h:24,
libportal-qt/a370903@@LibPortalQt@sha/../../../libportal-qt/parent_p.h:21,
libportal-qt/a370903@@LibPortalQt@sha/moc_parent_p.cpp:10:
  >   ../libportal/portal.h:20:10: fatal error: libportal/portal-enums.h: No
such file or directory
  >      20 | #include <libportal/portal-enums.h>
  >         |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  >

  > More generally, what does this thing do? What's it for?

  Do you mean libportal or this portal? Libportal is a library for applications
to use portal support without need to do all the calls themself over DBus and
they can use a much friendly API.

  This portal allows application to get user name, user real name and user
avatar. Normally applications outside sandbox have DBus access so they can
query libaccount themself, but given sandbox restrictions, you have to go
through a portal and that's why we show a dialog, asking the user whether he
wants to provide information to the sadboxed application. The dialog will
always look the same, it will just have different user name, real name and
picture and reason why the application needs the access.

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop

To: jgrulich, #plasma, ngraham
Cc: plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart