kmaterka added a comment.

  In D28208#634593 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28208#634593>, @davidre wrote:

  > Do you know if `IconThemePath` is specified somewhere?

  Initial commit:

  What I could observe is that some apps create a folder hierachy under this
path and palce their icon there. I currently don't have any idea how to handle
this in qml. Maybe we need to do this in the model / c++  side again?

  > For example
  >  `Arguments: [Variant(QString):
"/tmp/.org.chromium.Chromium.3WvReV/icons"]` as IconThemepath
  >  and inside is
`/tmp/.org.chromium.Chromium.3WvReV/icons/hicolor/22x22/apps/chrome_app_indicator2_91c0c89ea21003eb35a74c9caa4718cc.png`

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, kmaterka, broulik, mart, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: bruns, ngraham, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart