jgrulich added a comment.

  In D28677#644196 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28677#644196>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > > Also allow to completely disable Wayland support in case some
distribution don't ship PipeWire yet.

  > I don't follow, why don't we just disable the screencasting thing if we
don't have pipewire. I don't see why we would affect the rest.

  I wanted to avoid adding tons of ifdefs to the wayland integration part,
which I currently use only for screencasting and background portal. Before it
was used only for screencasting, which was fine and I just avoided building it,
but it will be used more and more.

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop

To: jgrulich, #plasma
Cc: davidedmundson, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart