ngraham added a comment.

  In D28317#659659 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28317#659659>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Try this colorscheme for a while and see what you think of it: F8270901:
Breeze10.colors <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8270901>

  Not bad! I like that the buttons are lighter colored. In fact I feel like
they could be a bit lighter still and look even better. But I feel like the
Tools Area background isn't sufficiently darker than the normal window
background--especially for windows where the Tools Area is just a titlebar. IMO
the former needs to be darkened or the latter lightened. Also using the normal
text color for selected items kind of feels like it needs the default selection
color to be lighter or else readability is impaired a bit.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: ngraham, #vdg, #breeze
Cc: ndavis, niccolove, The-Feren-OS-Dev, manueljlin, davidre, broulik,
plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas,
ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart