guoyunhe added a comment.

  In D22700#662323 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22700#662323>, @filipf wrote:

  > In D22700#662134 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22700#662134>, @guoyunhe
wrote:

  > > When I press the synchronize button, it looks like the `-dpi 144` (scale
x1.5) option makes the UI elements huge (feel like x2 scale or more):

  > > F8280985: IMG_20200503_152810.jpg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8280985>
  >

  > -dpi 144 works the same for me in Plasma and SDDM, but do file a bug under
systemsettings->kcm_sddm and copy paste what you have in
`/etc/sddm.conf.d/kde_settings.conf`. I'll investigate.

  I think it is more likely an SDDM issue, because its document says so and the
issue can be reproduced without using kcm_sddm. So I reported it here
https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues/1253

REPOSITORY
  R123 SDDM Configuration Panel (KCM)

To: filipf, #plasma, davidedmundson, ngraham
Cc: guoyunhe, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart