ngraham added a comment.

  Great, those are fixed now. Here's an interesting new one I just found: when
you change another user's avatar for the first time after opening the KCM (this
is important), the change doesn't take effect until you change your own avatar
too: F8287316: vokoscreenNG-2020-05-05_11-37-05.webm
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F8287316>

  Also notice how the bold text for my user's list item becomes un-bold.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: cblack, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: iasensio, meven, crossi, The-Feren-OS-Dev, davidedmundson, broulik, filipf,
ngraham, nicolasfella, zzag, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, cblack, jraleigh,
zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart