sasch added a comment.

  Just FYI, this works great ;)

  Tested on Lenovo Yoga 900s Convertibele ( neon-developer-20200504-2356 ):

  - sensor is recognized & autorotation is available in settings
  - rotating changes to the correct mapped coordinates in every rotation for
the touchscreen
  - it correctly uses some "slack", which means it doesn't rotate directly if
the convertible is only moved some milimeters
  - it rotates directly from -180° to 0°, animations are quick & smooth, opened
windows are always positioned correctly

  Only thing I recognized is that you have to deselect "tablet mode" in
settings to make the rotation work. If the convertible is folded up, it's not
recognized as "tablet / tent mode" and I don't know how to switch to tablet
mode in KDE (also this would have the issue that e.g. the onscreen keyboard in
not working in GTK applications like FF, but that's a different story).

  Overall these patches are absolutely awesome. Together with fractional
scaling, this made KDE finally feature par with Gnome (from a non-technical
user perspective) ;)

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: romangg, #plasma
Cc: plasma-devel, apol, aaronhoneycutt, sasch, ngraham, davidedmundson, Orage,
LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen,
ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas,
ahiemstra, mart