ngraham added a comment.

  Changing a user's avatar and clicking Reset instead of Apply makes the avatar
display revert to the default avatar (which I remember you telling me isn't
actually possible), not the previous one. This seems inaccurate because the
avatar does in fact remain at the last one. It's just the display that's wrong.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: cblack, #plasma, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: yurchor, iasensio, meven, crossi, The-Feren-OS-Dev, davidedmundson,
broulik, filipf, ngraham, nicolasfella, zzag, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n,
cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart