meven added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> chrome.cpp:55
>      for(const Profile &profile : profiles) {
> +        updateCacheFile(profile.faviconSource(), profile.faviconCache());
>          m_profileBookmarks << new ProfileBookmarks(profile);

Might as well check the returned value for error

> firefox.cpp:72
>      if (!m_dbFile_fav.isEmpty()) {
> -        m_fetchsqlite_fav = new FetchSqlite(m_dbFile_fav, m_dbCacheFile_fav);
> +        updateCacheFile(m_dbFile_fav, m_dbCacheFile_fav);
> +        m_fetchsqlite_fav = new FetchSqlite(m_dbCacheFile_fav);

Maybe add a if block

> fetchsqlite.cpp:42
>
>  void FetchSqlite::prepare()
>  {

Can be removed as well

> fetchsqlite.cpp:87
>
>      auto db = openDbConnection(m_databaseFile);

We might want to reuse database connection as long as the databaseFile did not
change

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: alex, #plasma, ngraham, meven
Cc: plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart