ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks! And sorry for the long delay before reviewing. However this doesn't
seem to be working for me; no matter what value I enter, my vertical
icons-only-task manager's icon spacing does not change.

  Also, instead of allowing the user to specify a pixel value, what do you
think about using more general terminology and a combobox? For example:

  - "Narrow" => 2px spacing
  - "Medium" => 4px spacing
  - "Wide" => 8 px spacing
  - "Extra wide" => 12 px spacing

  (numbers are totally random, just for example purposes)

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: martellini, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: ngraham, niccolove, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev,
cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart