Hello Aleix, thank you for your reply!

> Have you thought about what you would like to do? Would you have some

> ideas about something you would like to see developed?

That's the hardest part for me, and what I was hoping to get some input on :)

Most of the projects I can think of involve adding features that are already

available in other open-source projects, like GNOME, but those are unlikely

to be approved by the university. Then I think of some lower-level components,

like file indexers, crash handlers, or window managers, where there's maybe a

possibility to do something more `scientific`, but I don't have any special